Wednesday, 17 August 2011

Daughter of Evil

Omg, this is the most amazing story EVER! I seriously cannot stop watching it, its on repeat. I have a playlist of all of the songs in the series and i LOVE IT!
For those who don't know, its a Vocaloid song by someone called Mothy-p and it is awesome. All of his songs are awesome. The series is amazing and i really want to buy the album he has made- yes not download BUY!
Enough talking here it is:
There are many different video's for it, but this is one of my favourites, its definitely one of the best (my other fave is here : Link)

But i have to say that the second in the series is my favourite. There is something about Servant Of Evil that makes me so sad and happy at the same time, i feel sorry for Rin and hate her at the same time. Ilove the song, all the video's and the story it'self. I do love Lens voice as well.


Again, there are loads of different videos for this song, you'll have to find your own favourite really. I like them all, i just think the emotion in this one is amazing, and the continuation of the headband, the continuation of the theme is genius and wraps it all up really. It has a faint feel of innocence. (i also love this one: Link, which kind of goes with this DOE)

No comments:

Post a Comment