Saturday, 20 August 2011

PAINTING!!

I hate painting walls, i always make the worst mess; on the floor, the skirting board, the dogs, me. But i guess sometimes it just has to be done. It's even worse though when you have such an oddly shaped room, with half of it covered in windows and being all higgeldy piggeldy. I am so happy it's finally done though, one more thing that i no longer have to put off over the holidays. I guess doing something like this is a lot of effort and hassle but in the end its worth it and sooo much cheaper than paying someone to do it.
I guess its a win-win situation at the end of the day.
Painting pictures is so much more fun, if only i was better at it... i always get too impatient and make it simpler that i first pictured or not a detailed. Just worse in general really but at least i know where i am going wrong even if i cannot be bothered to do anything about it. Its all about effort i guess and how much i am committed to things. That's another reason why i can't be a writer, i get distracted or change my ideas too often.
Stupid short attention span... i blame TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment