Monday, 12 September 2011

College!!

I had my first day at college today and let me tell you, it was liberating. I don't have to wear a knee-length skirt, a stupid shirt and tie or a blazer. I can wear whatever i want. That is simply the greatest thing for me at the moment. That, and the fact that i can walk into town during any frees or during lunch and at the end of the day. Its sweet freedom that's what i smell. After being a boarder for five years, i am finally able to let loose and fly. SWEEEEETT!!
I love my timetable as well, and the fact that i am only doing the subjects that I want to do, not the subjects that I HAVE to do.
The only problem i face is that i am going to have to make a whole mess of new friends, because i am in a class with literally NO ONE!! I didn't know anyone in my tutor, i have made one or two friends now but i do need to try harder.
I haven't written this yet, but i have trouble approaching people or even striking up a conversation. It's definitely safe to say that i need to work on my social skills; or maybe i just need to pick my targets more carefully. Hmmm, a thought for the future...

No comments:

Post a Comment