Sunday, 27 May 2012

MCM CRAZY!

HEY! i went to MCM yesterday :D IT WAS FUN!
I went with some friends because i wanted to see Matt and Tom from Eddsworld. Also Tom because he is Tomska which is awesome in itself... and of course Bing, Jack and Dean were there and Jamie. Which was AWESOME. And i met Mandy who, though it took me a while to realise it, was the girl is Tomska's video musical suicide.

It was safe to say i had a good day.

We arrived at about half eleven because we got lost on trains (i like trains...) but as soon as we got our tickets and got in i literally RAN to find them all (i just kind of assumed that they would all be in the same place because that does make sense if you think about it). I lost my friends for a few minutes, then they found me, but when they saw the MASSIVE queue's and crowds around the ASDF stall they were like 'ummm.... no.' so i was left alone. But i really didn't care XD i went to the Eddsworld stall first because there were less people and i was always more of an Eddsworld fan, thats how i found Tomska. So i bought 2 Tshits -
Broccoli  and not the face (which i am wearing now)
and then i got a free poster :3
which looked like:
(Eddsworld merch : http://sharkrobot.com/eddsworld )
I got matt to sign that (squeeness) then i bundled my way over to Tom and got him to sign it XD
aaaand i got someone to take this for me :3 :
Me and Tom :3 crappy quality but still SQUEE XD
I moved on to Bing then, and bought  the emergency Top Hat in black. as well as his comic Captain Baculum 1:

I also got him to sign my ASDF books i got last year (Tom and Edd had already signed them) and he noted Edds signature. I got my picture with him too XD:
He pulled a different funny face for every picture i saw him do :P
(Bing merch : http://store.smzv.com/ )
After that, i went to Jack and Dean's side of the Table and bought an awesome wristband
and this got taken:


I also got them to sign my asdf books. Then, when i got bored of wandering around the huge hall, i went back to the Eddsworld stall and got Matt and Mandy to sign my asdf books, so they ended up like this :

and i got a picture (of course)
got into cool discussions and such with people :D (Mandy was really nice)
I made the rounds of signatures again when i got an asdf poster (though Jack and Dean complained that they 'weren't in that one' XD) , and i bought a Desmond the moon bear Tshort from Tom because he said he was 'sick of the sight of them' and there were apparently only 100 ever made. i got one of the last ones and he signed it :3
here is a collection of SOME of the merch i bought:
I bought a Kitten shopping Tshirt and 3 Eddsworld badges as well. I wanted some of Matts Merch but i ran out of money....

If you dont actually know who these people are then i shall show you:

You can find many others through their videos.
I did loads of other stuff too, there were loads of cool Cosplayers, an abundance of free hugs, fricken expensive Tea and comic artists who branded me as awesome!
and drew me a cool picture. he is: http://matthasawebsite.com/ he was really quite nice, i like him :D
i would say more but...
I AM TIRED AND I NEED TO REVISE FOR MY EXAMS THAT I SHALL FAIL!!
so here is a cool picture and proof i didn't go alone:

1 comment: