Monday, 25 June 2012

BING!

I can't stop watching Bing's videos i think i may be getting slightly obsessed. The trouble is that he has such a range of different things to choose from when you want to watch him. He, of course, does Past Bing Future Bing (a conversation through time) where he has videoed himself on a day last year and posts it onto youtube the same day of this year. Then he posts a video response to that video. If that makes any sense at all... For example:
Past Bing:

Future Bing:


There are so many of these so far it's just amazing, there's like 180 or so. I love watching them because Bing just has such a great sense of humour, I like the way he talks as well. He also makes really cool like music videos for what i assume are his friends. Such as Kings of Men :

Or even:

I love this one as it it just so very random XD

He also makes his own song, i apologise for posting this because as a song it is just so very catchy and you will not be able to remove it from your mind. I first saw it when it was first posted and it STILL manages to pop up into my mind and plague my thoughs with its unbelievable awesomeness. Actually i am not sorry. Mua ha ha ha ha.

What else does bing do? hmmm :D he does funny random sketches The Washing Up , LOLCAT , German for beginners , A billion Dollars etc. you should just watch them all really.

He also does a little series calle Hi I'ma Draw You
which i also think is hilarious.
Oh and his comic Captain Baculum! I remember buying that from him at MCM. I debated against it but i am soooo glad I did ^^

I can't remember what else i wanted to say really haha
so here are his several channels:

so yeah.
Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment