Tuesday, 19 June 2012

Do you remember

For anyone who found this post via Google you would have found one of two pages. SCP containment breach... Or 'I can never explain myself'
For those who found the latter, i can say that dark times have arisen once more and so I shall be a lot less cheerful than i have been recently. I will not talk about it because that is not what i do, for what random stranger out there would actually care?

I am also generally not a sharing person XD never have been. Never will be. Thats why it's so hard for me to connect with other people. Years of abuse buils a shell that is impenetrable to most people. Though I am a lovely person i promise.

At least thats what people tell me.

To distract myself i am watching Iron Sky with my brother. Its... Interesting. So far an american lady did the Hitler shouty meme and they turned a Black man White.

I am not quite sure to what extent i approve haha. It's entertaining thats for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment